Purchasing plant based proteins
The sourcing of plant proteins is very important topic for Ojah. Plenti is produced from only protein concentrate or isolate and water. In order to guarantee the best quality and the juiciest bite, we have very high requirements to our protein sources. We continually weigh the advantages and disadvantages of the raw material and its geographic availability.
The topics we pay attention to when purchasing:
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2 EMISSION, DEFORESTATION, COUNTRY AND WATER USE)
- LOCAL AVAILABILITY
- THE ENTIRE CHAIN SHOULD BE CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO QUALITY DEMANDS OF OJAH
- RATIO NUTRIENTS
- USE OF PESTICIDES
- WORKING CONDITIONS ON LOCATION
- ANALYSES HEAVY METALS/AFLATOXIN ETC.
- QuALITY SYSTEM OF SUPPLIER
- COMPLETENESS PROTEIN (ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS)
- GMO-FREE ANALYSIS
- PURCHASE PRICE